Classroom test form 6 on the web-site for teachers and learners of English as a secondary language from a German point of view
6 Test No 4 Date:
1. What has Peter just done at the supermarket?
( to bring, to take,
to get, to give, to buy, to say, to go)
2. You have lost your way on the tube. Now you ask the
ticket collector and write down the script of your conversation.
(from the George Hotel, to Liverpool Street station,
change at Oxford Circus, up the escalator to the Central Line in the direction
of Epping, platform 3, sixth stop)
3. Please tell the story of Uli and Michael Clark:
An Unlucky Day (5 sentences)
( Uli - not to know
- Herr Schubert's address - in Worcester. But Michael - to have - an idea.
He - to telephone - Enquiries - and - to find out - the number of Nunnery
Wood School. He - to write down - the number - for Uli. Uli - to be going
to telephone - from Oxford, because - to be - much cheaper - from there.)
4. What is where in your classroom ?
the tape-recorder and
he board and the teacher's
the cupboard and the
Additional instead of
your conversation with the ticket collector:
5. You want to get a Manchester number from Enquiries.
Here is your conversation:
I think you can make it! Good luck